Research assistant positions at KAIST
to participate in National Honor Scientist Program is now available.
Center for functional Nanomaterials is now recruiting contract researchers to participate in National Honor Scientist Program as stated below.
- Bachelor of Science degree in chemistry or chemical engineering is required
(including prospective graduates)
- Possible graduate school candidates of Department of Chemistry at KAIST are preferred
2. Research Topics
- Nanostructured materials chemistry / Catalytic chemistry / Polymer chemistry
- Corresponds to the researchers at National Research Institute
- Resume (with picture) / Official transcript / Personal statement
5. Application Process
a) Application review
b) Interview(invitation will be given individually to the suitable applicants)
6. Application Method
- By e-mail : Young Sook Kim (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For more information, please contact Professor Ryong Ryoo( email@example.com) at Department of Chemistry, KAIST.